Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pizza, pizza and more pizza!

Well, I've started a "eating better" regiment (aka diet) to prepare for the upcoming Sisters Adventure where I'll be spending a week on the beach in Panama (exciting, huh?!?!), so stay tuned for some healthier recipes for the next few weeks. However, I have to report on the fabulous pizza party we had a few weekends ago with the crew on S. Lane. MO made a triple batch of FatBoy's pizza dough recipe and we made more pizzas than we could eat...
tomato, basil and mozzarella
sliced potato, mozarella, red onion and rosemary
spinach, artichoke hearts and feta
leftover shrimp, spinach, mozzarella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum, and the potato one sounds cool. I am about to start a special eating regimen too. Any day now...we're going to Kauai in August, so I have plenty of time, right?